You’re invited to part two of our free three-part educational series for business owners.
Session Two – Profit and Loss Statements
You’re in business to make a profit, so being comfortable with your P&L statement is essential for sound management and growth. P&L statements are based on simple numbers – sales minus costs equals profit – but it’s important to dig deeper to understand and manage the revenue streams that make up those numbers and find ways to control costs.
Click here to sign up today for a Small Business Connect Event in your area.
Looking for more information on developing an employee offer and negation process? Click here to read an article written by Chase Garbarino – Co-Founder and CEO of Streetwise Media.
In this article, he discusses three steps to create a simple but effective offer and negotiation process when it comes to hiring new employees.
- Outline job responsibilities upfront
- Determine two compensation package options
- Send an offer letter with an expiration date
Are you looking for ways to improve your small business network security? If so, we suggest reading this very informative article by Joseph Moran. He discusses eight tips that will help you improve your Wi-Fi network security. These are:
- Change the router’s default admin password
- Update your router’s firmware
- Protect your Wi-Fi network with a long, strong passphrase
- Disable Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Create a guest Wi-Fi network
- Switch to WPA Enterprise
- Reduce output power and/or relocate your router
- Physically secure the router